- God is three persons in one: the Father, who created and sustains the world; the Son, who lived as a human being, died, and rose from the dead; and the Holy Spirit who works God’s will in the world. Matthew 28:18-21
- The Bible is the infallible word of God, spoken through human writers. It is the sole authority, guide and standard for all that we do. 2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Sin exists in every person. It is the cause of the bad things people do to each other. Romans 5:12, 18-19
- Everyone will have existence after death – either in heaven or hell – forever and without end.
- God has a plan to end the world, when He will judge everyone – both the living and the dead. Matthew 25:31-46
- We believe in the sign of the cross. It is a symbol used by all Christians. The cross symbolizes the terrible death that Jesus suffered as punishment for our sins. The empty cross is a symbol of Jesus’ victory over sin and death. Colossians 2:13-15
We Believe In:
- Grace alone – God loved the world, though we do not deserve His love. He sent His Son to love the unlovely and save the ungodly. Ephesians 2:8-10
- Faith alone – Jesus has provided for our forgiveness and life; those who hear this promise and believe it, have what it offers. People don’t “get” faith; God gives it as He gives us His promises. Romans 1:16-17
- Scripture alone – The Bible is the only source that shows God’s will and the only basis for faith. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
We Believe That:
- Baptism (for children and adults) and Communion are a means by which God gives people His grace. The Bible never says God’s promises only hold true for adults or for those who are able to understand. Our right standing with God does not depend on our decision to come to Him, but rather on His coming to us. Acts 2:38-39; Matthew 26:26-28
- God is loving and that He offers forgiveness and eternal life as a free gift because of Jesus Christ. Salvation Is a free gift. We believe that no matter how hard we try, we cannot earn God’s forgiveness or a place in heaven. It is a free gift we receive only through faith in Jesus Christ. Galatians 2:15-21
Who We Are:
- We are people who build their lives around Jesus Christ. We believe Jesus Christ is the only, perfect, Son of God. Philippians 2:5-11; Colossians 2:9
- We believe that Jesus died for every person in the world. We believe that Jesus rose from the dead and lives for us, and for all people who believe in Him as their Savior. John 3:16-17; John 14:6
- We believe our lives today, tomorrow and in eternity, depend on Jesus. We live with a sure hope of eternal life because of Jesus Christ. We know we are not perfect, that we stumble and fall in our daily walk with God. But we also know that our forgiveness has been won and paid for by Jesus Christ and when we repent and seek forgiveness, God forgives us because of Jesus. And, we want to tell others about that hope! Romans 3:21-25; Romans 6:23
- Extend the love and care of the Crucified and Risen Christ to all people.
- Bringing Christ to People… Building Christ Followers
Our Core Values:
- We are a church that is biblically based and culturally relevant
- Our ministry is centered on grace and reliant on prayer
- We are a people called and gifted by God, living and strengthened in community
- Our faith is personally experienced and practically applied
Our Core Desires:
- Worship: Our desire is to honor and celebrate God’s worth as we receive and respond to His grace together in worship.
- Discipleship: Our desire is to deepen our personal relationship with God by engaging in spiritual growth opportunities.
- Stewardship: Our desire is to respond sacrificially to God through the use of our time, spiritual gifts, and finances in a manner consistent with biblical guidelines.
- Community: Our desire is to connect people with people where they relate their life and faith in God with smaller communities of believers.
- Outreach: Our desire is that God will bring the spiritually disconnected into a living relationship with Him by equipping and providing opportunities for people to naturally and effectively share their faith.