Admission and Financial Policies

2017 -2018 School year
Morrison Zion Lutheran School

Tuition

Tuition rates are established on the basis of a full school year.  Tuition may be paid annually or in 9 monthly payments.  The first payment is due on or before Registration day in August.  Other payments are made from October through May.   The tuition charged students enrolled mid-school year is based on the number of school days remaining in the school year.

Tuition Rates

The cost to educate your child is $5,000.  These tuition rates reflect a tuition rate of approximately 20% of the total cost.  The remainder 80% is subsidized by your weekly congregational offerings and the offerings of other congregational members.

Members of Morrison Zion Lutheran Church Tuition Rates

4K Students                          $85/month     $765/year

Grades 5K-8  1st child          $105/month     $945/year

Grades 5K-8  2nd child         $95/month     $855/year

Grades 5K-8  3rd  child         $85/month     $765/year

No Family will pay tuition of more than 3 children in school.  After 3 children the rest of the children will attend for free.

The congregation does not want finances to stand in the way of a student enrolling.   Financial aid is available.   Please speak to Principal Muchka.

Non- Members Tuition Rates

4K Students                          $85/month       $765/year

Grades 5K-8  1st child          $345/month     $3,105/year

Grades 5K-8  2nd child         $345/month     $3,105/year

Grades 5K-8  3rd  child         $345/month     $3,105/year

No Family will pay tuition of more than 3 children in school.  After 3 children the rest of the children will attend for free.

Additional Information

Immunization records must be current before a child may attend class sessions.

Morrison  Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.